A spacious family home tucked away in a quiet court in the sought after Huntingdale Golf Course Estate is beckoning you to inspect. Steel framed construction by Lewis Homes offering up four spacious bedrooms, a large home office or potential fifth bedroom, two generous living areas and two bathrooms. Outdoors there is a private and relaxing entertainment area highlighted by a timber lined gabled pergola and overlooking an inviting fireplace for cosy winter roasts. A large detached brick workshop complete with toilet and plenty of undercover car accommodation is a real bonus. Close distance to Thurgoona Country Club, local shopping, schools etc this well maintained property is sure to impress.
- Main bedroom is equipped with walk in robe & ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
- Three additional carpeted bedrooms all feature built in robes. Separate study or 5th bedroom
- Spacious formal lounge, open plan kitchen/dining and family room bathed in natural light
- Kitchen boasts dishwasher, gas cook top, oven, corner pantry
- Main bathroom services the rear bedrooms with a shower, bath and single vanity
- Detached brick workshop/garage with toilet plus bonus 4 car carport.
- Private entertainment area, access to rear yard. Ducted gas heating & evaporative cooling
- Council rates of $1752.89/ year, water rates approx. $852.45/year plus consumption