An excellent investment opportunity or first home presents in a quiet court location in central Thurgoona. With close proximity to child care, transport, schools, shopping and University this well-presented home ticks all the boxes.
* Consisting of three carpeted bedrooms complete with built in robes and timber venetian blinds. Two of the bedrooms feature ceiling fans.
* A renovated kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, electric stove top and under bench oven, rangehood and dishwasher.
* Tiled meals area with sliding doors leads into a sunken lounge room
* Main bathroom boasts a shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet
* Ducted cooling and ducted gas heating throughout
* A paved patio area overlooks a private yard backing onto a green corridor.
* A large 9.1m x 5.8m colourbond shed offers an abundance of storage options
* Previously rented at $310/ week
* Council Rates Approx. $1387.21 p.a
* Water Rates Approx. $852.45 p.a + consumption