Located in one of Albury's most sought-after areas is this 1966 architect designed, split level property which is set on a land size of 1134m2 offering a flexible floorplan, sweeping views and future enhancement opportunities. There is easy access to Albury CBD and central amenities.
* Northern entry is via the tiled courtyard
* Light filled lounge room with timber cabinetry and access to the veranda
* Central functional kitchen with electric cooking
* Dining/Living room with access to the veranda
* Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes
* Bath and vanity room. Shower and vanity room. Separate toilet
* Rumpus room with bar, storage and cupboards. Separate shower, vanity & toilet
* The all-weather alfresco area with attached entertainment room featuring concertinaed doors, parquetry flooring and in-built sink and cupboards
* Tiled swimming pool (approx. 10.3m x 4.5m) with new equipment and pool fence
* Securely fenced. Landscaped lawns and gardens. Garden shed.
* Two vehicle garage with a panel lift door & internal access
* General Rates are approximately $2,899.90 pa
* Water Rates are approximately $852.45 pa plus usage